We offer a comprehensive "No Win, No Fee, No Catches" compensation claims service dealing with all aspects of your case. Wherever your accident occurred at work, on the road, or in a public space, if you have suffered as a result of someone else doing something wrong, then we can assist you to get the compensation you are entitled to.
Criminal Injuries Compensation
Our Criminal Injury Compensation Solicitors can also assist you pursue a claim against the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) if you are the victim of a criminal offence and have suffered an injury.
Can I Claim Compensation From The CICA?
A victim’s eligibility for to receive compensation is decided by a set criteria. You may be entitled to compensation if:
- The incident was promptly reported to the police without any delay unless there are good reason for having not done so
- Your injuries meet the minimum award of £1,000 (our solicitors will determine this with you).
- The incident happened within the last two years unless special circumstances exist. We will be able to assist you in determining whether special circumstances arise.
- The incident occurred in England, Scotland or Wales.
How Much Can I Claim?
If you satisfy the criteria then there is a set tariff of awards that are available dependent on the type of injuries you have suffered. Some examples of compensation are as follows:
- Detached retina – £3,500
- Damaged jaw – £1,500
- Strained neck or whiplash injury lasting for more than 13 weeks – £1,000
- Loss of tooth – £1,500
- Significant scarring to the face – £1,500
How Do I Claim the Compensation?
We can discuss the claim with you either via telephone, email or you can come to our office for a free consultation. We have this appointment to take the relevant details from you and to prepare the necessary documentation for submission. We will also be able to discuss our fixed percentage fees and anticipated compensation award.
Talk to Us
To discuss your potential claim with a member of our specialist compensation solicitors, contact us on 0113 244 6978 or submit your details using our online enquiry form.